"Personal information" refers to information that specifically identifies you as an individual and is provided to or collected by us. It may include, for example, your name, residential mailing address, residential email address, residential phone and facsimile numbers, age, credit card number, and gender. Personal information does not include business contact information or information that is already in the public domain. Derma MD is committed to collecting, using and disclosing personal information responsibly. Personal information that you provide will be used and disclosed only for the purposes to which you have consented.
Derma MD's websites are intended for use by adults and minors over the age of 13. Derma MD does not knowingly collect or use information from minors under the age of 13.
Information Automatically Collected
Personal Information You Provide
Derma MD receives personal information only for a narrow set of purposes. Providing us with your personal information is always your choice. When you request services from us, we ask that you provide sufficient information to enable us to respond to your request. Personal Information may be used:
- To contact and correspond with you.
- To confirm your identity.
- To process and ship your orders for products.
- For billing purposes related to our services.
- To notify consumers of website updates.
- To contact consumers for marketing purposes.
- To respond to your service request or complaint.
- For regulatory and audit purposes.
Personal information may also be used for other purposes, subject to obtaining your prior consent.
- Derma MD may use the personal information you provide to us on the website to contact you from time-to-time and as otherwise permitted by law. Derma MD also collects both aggregate and user-specific information from the web pages accessed or visited, and any information volunteered by visitors to the website, such as marketing survey information and contest application information.
- Derma MD may collect personal information about you when you purchase products from us by email, telephone, mail or fax.
- Service Request or Complaints:
- Derma MD may collect personal information from you if you contact us with a request or complaint. The information collected may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and the necessary facts to enable us to deal with your request or complaint.
- Derma MD may collect information about you if you consent to participate in any of our marketing initiatives or research. The information collected may include your consumer habits and preferences. We may also send you email promotions and other information that may be of interest to you from Derma MD.
- Contests and Promotions:
- Derma MD may collect information about you if you participate in any of our contests or promotions.
Consent to Use Personal Information
Derma MD may obtain your express consent or deem that consent has been implied by the circumstances. When we receive personal information from you that enables us to provide you with our services, your consent to allow us to deal with that personal information in a reasonable manner may be implied.
You also authorize us to use and retain this personal information for as long as it may be required for the purposes described above.
Sharing Personal Information with Others
We may share our records with (Derma MD, Canada) or other affiliated entities. Personal Information that is accessible to our Canadian Distributor (Nature & Lifestyle) may be subject to disclosure to canadian government, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies for purposes of law enforcement.
In providing our services, we may need to disclose the personal information we collect to other service providers or agents who perform various functions for us, such fulfilling orders, delivering packages, email administrative functions, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service, provided such suppliers agree to keep all personal information private, confidential and secure. Derma MD may also disclose your personal information to third parties who administer contests, promotions and on-line activities on our behalf.
In certain circumstances, we may provide personal information to third parties for legal or regulatory purposes, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
If Derma MD or its assets were to be sold, the purchaser is entitled to conduct a "due diligence" review of our records to ensure we are a viable business honestly portrayed to the purchaser. This due diligence review may involve some review of our accounting and client files. Before being provided access to our records, the potential purchaser would be required to agree in writing to keep all information confidential.
Links to Other Sites
The website may contain links to other websites. Derma MD is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites.
Derma MD understands the importance of protecting your personal information. We use Internet security protocols to protect personal information collected through our websites. However, Derma MD does not represent or warrant the complete security of the personal information provided to us through our websites. You understand that you are providing such information to us at your own risk.
Keeping Information Accurate
It is important that your personal information is accurate and complete. Having accurate information about you enables us to give you the best possible service. With some exceptions prescribed by law, you have the right to access, verify or challenge the information we have about you and have it amended if appropriate. You can help us keep personal information up-to-date by keeping us informed of any changes, such as a change of address, telephone number or any other circumstances.
MS Skintechnical, Inc.
Derma MD Skincare
23025 N. 15th Avenue, # 104
Phoenix, AZ 85027