REVERSE Your Grey Brows
This product is currently sold out.
DERMA MD® Reverse Grey Brow restores YOUR pigment back and reverses the grey without using artifical dyes. REVERSE uses a biomimetic peptide (melitane (tm) agonist of the melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH) to combat all the various avenues of greying and promote pigmentation. By targeting the actual cellular and neurochemical activities that occur during this process, we can subdue greying hair at the very roots of occurrence. SAY GOODBYE TO GREY & HELLO TO YOUNGER NATURAL COLORED BROWS WITHOUT ANY DYES!
See results in as little as 2 months.
- Boosts pigmentation to provide melanin synthesis
- Revive’s hair to naturally produce pigment
- Restores a youthful appearance
- Reverses grey to natural color
- No chemical dyes
How to Use
Apply wand with solution onto each brow, one at a time. Massage solution into brow with fingertips. Avoid getting into eyes.
Massage solution to get into the follicle after application with wand. Allow to absorb. Results can usually be seen within two months used twice daily. For some, it may take up to four months, according to amount of grey.
- Melitane (tm): This biomimetic peptide is clinically proven to boosts pigmentation in hair through melanin synthesis, assist scalp to produce melanin, induce tyrosinase for melanin production
- Hypnea Musciformis Extract: Comes from a red algae and is a rich source of trace minerals, sugars and amino acids derived from seaweed. It is moisturizing and soothing to the skin, helping to protect collagen and increase cell turnover
- Gellideiela Acerosa Extract: A rich source of trace minerals, sugars and amino acids derived from seaweed. It is moisturizing, soothing and helps to protect collagen and increase cell turnover.
- Sargassum Filipendula Extract: Is an extract of the Brown Alga, found to protect the skin
Purified water (aqua), hypnea musciformis extract, gellidiela acerosa extract, sargassum filipendula extract, sorbitol, glycerin, dextran, acetyl hexapeptide-1, (melitane ™), silk amino acids, sodium cocoyl amino acids, potassium dimethicone PEG-7, pantheynyl phosphate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin